The chances of me sticking to anything are much better if I put it in writing, so here we go. I'm not calling them resolutions because those always get broken. Instead, I want to focus on what I want to accomplish in this coming year. I'm a "glass is half-full" kind of girl.
1. Complete the 13 in 2013 challenge.
I was going to write out all my races here, but think I'll do it in another page.
2. Make this the last year I focus on my weight. I will lose these last 30lbs, and be healthy and comfortable in my own skin (I'm getting there).
3. Continue lifting weights, and going to the gym. I don't just want to lose the weight, I want to be toned as well. Get up the nerve to take classes by myself when my friends can't go with me.
4. Eat cleaner. my diet has been much better this year, but I still have a long way to go. I signed up for Fresh 20 using this Groupon, so hopefully that will put me on the right track.
5. ROCK THESE SHORTS! at Target today, I decided I want to be one of those skinny bitches wearing the little shorts when running/working out. Being an apple shape, I've always had decent legs (it's my boobs/gut that make me cry), but I was sad to see how thick the shorts made my legs look. They look ok from the back, but the front isn't pretty. When the weather gets warm here, I WILL have lost enough weight that they'll look much better! I think everyone needs goal clothes, and this is now mine. I can't wait to buy them!